Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
A 1.5hr tour of a 30-hectare, open range sanctuary for indigenous flora and fauna.
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 07:30 pm until Wednesday 21 March 2018 09:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
email@example.com; 9479 1206
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public
Discover a whole different world!
A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife are nocturnal and emerge only at night. If you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark!
Our guide will walk with your group through the Sanctuary whilst talking about what we do and the animals that live in this area. Using spotlights, you will be able to spot some of our night-time creatures. We'll hopefully see possums, bats, birds, the odd gecko and other local wildlife who call the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Bookings are essential.
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora 3083
Other events by type
- Film Screening: The Mulka Project
29th May 2018
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
20th Jun 2018 5:30pm
- Fallout: North Korea, Nuclear Weapons and Indo-Pacific Security
20th Jun 2018 6:00pm
- From Killycomain to Melbourne and Díli to Dungannon: Language Migration and Identity Across Time and Space
21st Jun 2018 4:30pm
- Alcibiades: Playboy and Politician
21st Jun 2018 6:00pm