Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
Tour the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
- Thursday 19 September 2019 06:45 pm until Thursday 19 September 2019 08:15 pm (Add to calendar)
- Visitor Experiences Team
- Presented by:
- LTWS guide
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Open Day; Current Student: New students; Current Student: Clubs; Alumni; Community Event; Public
Come and learn more about one of the longest running ecological restoration projects in Australia. The area now known as the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary has experienced a dramatic transformation to become what it is today.
Interested in animals? A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife is nocturnal and emerges only at night. So if you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark. During the tour your guide will use a spotlight to point our spot some of our night-time creatures.
Standing amongst the ancient River Red Gums of the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, it’s hard to visualise the landscape as cleared grazing pasture. Come and experience what the Bundoora area was like prior to european settlement through this restored woodland habitat!
Discover a whole different world!
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
Other events by type
- Social Enterprise Workshops: 3 Sessions - 30 Oct, 13 & 27 Nov
30th Oct 2019 5:30pm
11th Nov 2019
- Release and Clutch
11th Nov 2019
- Digital Innovation & Strategy Build Week
18th Nov 2019 9:00am
- Turn your trade into a teaching career – Information webinar
18th Nov 2019 2:00pm