Troubleshooting mixed-mode delivery
This session will look at some of the challenges that arise in mixed-mode deliveries and how to solve them.
- Wednesday 21 April 2021 11:00 am until Wednesday 21 April 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Kenneth Neven, Debbie Hall & Karin Moses
- Type of Event:
Troubleshooting is a form of problem-solving and involves a search for the source of a problem in order to solve it. This workshop will enable us to share some of the challenges that arise in Mixed Mode Delivery when face-to-face classes are shared with online participants and develop our troubleshooting skills. You will be able to bring your own experiences, questions and concerns to the workshop – both technological and pedagogic.
Our Educational Developers and Tel Design and Support staff will provide some elegant solutions and encourage you to develop your own problem-solving skills.
This workshop will centre on your needs, whether they be around:
- Using LMS as a place to organise and support learning for mixed cohorts
- Setting up and planning for synchronous sessions,
- Configuring and using Zoom sessions
- Determining the best use of shared and collaborative spaces
- Encouraging interaction in mixed-mode sites
- Mixed-mode assessment and feedback
- Assessment design in the LMS to communicate clear intentions, drive engagement, facilitate smooth transitioning/interaction between modes, and promote learning;
- Using LMS tools for managing different assessment methods and feedback
- You will be asked to respond with your own questions and concerns upon registration for the workshop.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
23rd Apr 2021 10:45am
- Against consent
28th Apr 2021 10:00am
- Stalking Drop-In Session - Bendigo
28th Apr 2021 2:30pm
- Alcohol consumption and the risk of stroke in middle-aged and older adults in China
29th Apr 2021 1:00pm
- Practice Seminar
29th Apr 2021 4:00pm