Tin Alley Beta Pitch Night
Tin Alley Beta (TAB) Pitch Night for Students
- Wednesday 02 October 2019 06:00 pm until Wednesday 02 October 2019 09:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Andrew Quek
- Presented by:
- Miguel Wood
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Current Student: Careers; Current Student: Student union; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Working in a startup is one of the most sought after professionals and personal experiences. Yet, finding and securing an opportunity is often challenging. Join us for Tin Alley Beta Pitch Night and find out more.
Tin Alley Beta (TAB) is a paid internship program dedicated to helping startups, scale-ups and digitally-enabled companies to attract tech talent by nurturing new career pathways for university students. The TAB program is in its seventh year and has expanded to include students from six universities in metropolitan Victoria – including La Trobe University. In 2019, Tin Alley Beta has been extended to Bendigo for the first time. TAB aims to promote tech entrepreneurship as a career for Australian university students. Every year, technically-strong CS&IT, Engineering, and Data Science undergraduate and postgraduate students are awarded paid summer internships, giving them an opportunity to work with some of Victoria’s best start-ups, scale-ups and digitally-enabled companies. Over the years, TAB has created close to 80 internship opportunities for university students across 40 startups.
The internships will be offered over the summer period (from mid-Nov to end-Jan inclusive).
These internships will be funded by host companies. This is a must-attend event for those intending to undertake the internships. Register now as spaces are limited. (Event will be live-streamed between Bendigo and Bundoora campuses)
Register online using your La Trobe student email to reserve a spot (one booking per student).
*Applicable to current La Trobe students only.
Mckay Lecture Theatre, Flora Hill, VIC 3552.
La Trobe University Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
17th Mar 2020 1:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online (Bundoora)
25th Mar 2020 12:00pm
- Event cancelled: Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours 2020
30th Mar 2020 9:00am
- Online event: Build your study skills Webinar
31st Mar 2020 2:00pm
- Moving Existing Assessments Online (Webinar)
31st Mar 2020 11:00am