Online event: TikTok - the business of social and digital media Webinar
New types of digital and social media have created a world of opportunity for businesses to create new services, products and revenue streams. Using TikTok as an example, learn how businesses are optimising the platform and the new jobs it will bring to the digital-dominant economy.
- Wednesday 01 July 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 01 July 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor KL Ong
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
TikTok is a leading platform for short-form mobile video with a corporate mission to “inspire creativity and bring joy”. It’s also now the most engaged with platform compared to other social media. And their business revenue is increasing at an exponential rate.
Discover the new jobs being created in these types of companies and how you can prepare yourself for the future of work in an increasingly digital economy.
We’ll be highlighting components of our Bachelor of Business Analytics so you can see how data-driven thinking helps business identify new opportunities.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Already have your Aspire offer? Find out about Aspire Second Chance
8th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Career practitioner advisory webinar
14th Dec 2020 9:30am