Thought Leadership – What employers want in business today
This discussion will provide insights from leading workforce strategists, who will unpack the changing needs of organisations, and the Business and Commerce skillset that employers are looking for in graduates.
- Wednesday 29 September 2021 05:30 pm until Wednesday 29 September 2021 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- University Events
- Presented by:
- Dr. David Walker
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Secondary school; Future Student: Mature-age; Future Student: Career Practitioners; Future Student: Change of preference; Future Student: VCE revision; Community Event; Public Lecture; Public; Future Student Education Fair
- Free to register
Can't make the live event? REGISTER now and we'll send a recording of the event to your inbox.
In the wake of COVID-19, organisations and recruiters are looking for staff who have the skills to help them rebuild and get ahead in an evolving digital landscape.
There’s a renewed understanding of the value of human capital and high quality talent within an organisation. However, finding talent in the age of COVID-19 has forced Australian businesses to look closer to home due to the sustained impact of border closures and the lack of skilled migration.
Join this discussion to hear from leading workforce strategists, who will unpack the changing needs of organisations, and the Business and Commerce skillset that employers are looking for in graduates.
Chief Marketing Officer, National Australia Bank
Head of Mercer Super, Pacific and CEO, Mercer Super Trust
A/g Chief Executive Officer, Digital Victoria
Dr David Walker
Director Learning & Teaching, La Trobe Business School
Other events by type
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am
- IDP Education Fair in July - HCMC - 10 July 2022
10th Jul 2022 11:00am
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions webinar
12th Jul 2022 5:00pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre Research Seminar Series
13th Jul 2022 3:00pm