Online event: The role of accountants in financial crisis Webinar
Accountants play an essential role in society in more ways than you may think. Join this webinar to learn more about policy, accounting, finance and where a career in accounting could take you.
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 05:30 pm until Tuesday 23 June 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Dr. Helen Yang
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
In our current financial crisis, accountants have played a pivotal role in guiding businesses and governments. Accountants have been instrumental in assisting with policies like JobKeeper and helping plan for a return to normal activity. They’ve worked with individuals and communities in managing their finances.
Find out more about this and how you can pursue a career in accounting with a Bachelor of Business (Accounting).
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm