The Nexus program - A revolutionary new path into secondary teaching webinar
Earn a salary while studying to become a teacher. As a Nexus student, you’ll receive all the benefits of our Master of Teaching (Secondary) plus you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program. Join this webinar to learn more about the Nexus program.
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 25 November 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Lutz Hoff and Professor Jo Lampert
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Introducing the Nexus program: providing a first of its kind pathway into secondary teaching.
As a Nexus student within the Master of Teaching (Secondary), you’ll be supported by the Federal Government’s High Achieving Teachers Program. This means you’ll receive a small part-time salary while studying as well as access to mentoring and professional development. After the first 12 months of study you will be eligible for Permission to Teach and full-time employment as a paraprofessional in a school while finishing your studies.
In this webinar, you will hear from our program coordinators Professor Jo Lampert and Dr Lutz Hoff as they discuss the program’s benefits, placements and application process.
Ask questions and have them answered directly by the coordinators leading the program.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Already have your Aspire offer? Find out about Aspire Second Chance
8th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Career practitioner advisory webinar
14th Dec 2020 9:30am