Online event: The future boom of the tourism industry Webinar
As restrictions ease and people rebook their postponed travel, the hospitality and tourism industry is set for a boom like no other. Learn about opportunities for adaption, transformation and promotion of Australian tourism now and into the future.
- Thursday 06 August 2020 05:30 pm until Thursday 06 August 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Elspeth Frew and Paul Strickland
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Australian tourism and hospitality industries are preparing for an increase in domestic tourism once the COVID-19 restrictions are eased. In this webinar find out how Australian tourism and hospitality businesses will promote their products and services to the domestic market while at the same time adapting their offering to recognise the importance of social distancing and hygiene.
The webinar will reflect on the opportunities for domestic tourism in Australia and showcase how the industry is adapting to this new environment. We’ll highlight elements of our Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) so you can experience what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- Online event: La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions - Applications 101 Webinar
12th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm