Online event: The future boom of the tourism industry Webinar
As restrictions ease and people rebook their postponed travel, the hospitality and tourism industry is set for a boom like no other. Learn about opportunities for adaption, transformation and promotion of Australian tourism now and into the future.
- Thursday 06 August 2020 05:30 pm until Thursday 06 August 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Elspeth Frew and Paul Strickland
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Australian tourism and hospitality industries are preparing for an increase in domestic tourism once the COVID-19 restrictions are eased. In this webinar find out how Australian tourism and hospitality businesses will promote their products and services to the domestic market while at the same time adapting their offering to recognise the importance of social distancing and hygiene.
The webinar will reflect on the opportunities for domestic tourism in Australia and showcase how the industry is adapting to this new environment. We’ll highlight elements of our Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) so you can experience what it’s like to study at La Trobe.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm