Teaching Focussed Academic roles
Learn more about these roles!
- Thursday 15 October 2020 10:00 am until Thursday 15 October 2020 11:30 am (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses
- Type of Event:
Teaching Focused positions at La Trobe University provide an exciting career path for academics who want to make learning and teaching and the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SoTL) the focus of their work.
This session will enable you to find out more about these prestigious roles and the opportunities they provide. You will also be given details about the Expression of Interest process and how to improve your chances of being chosen to take up a Teaching Focussed position in 2021.
The session will end with a Q&A segment, so there will be ample opportunity for you to ask questions.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed, please check your tickets to the session for more information.
Other events by type
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
28th Jan 2021 11:00am
- Teaching online with Zoom
28th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- Implementation Science
3rd Feb 2021 12:30pm
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm