Teaching Focussed Academic roles
Learn more about these roles!
- Thursday 15 October 2020 10:00 am until Thursday 15 October 2020 11:30 am (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses
- Type of Event:
Teaching Focused positions at La Trobe University provide an exciting career path for academics who want to make learning and teaching and the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SoTL) the focus of their work.
This session will enable you to find out more about these prestigious roles and the opportunities they provide. You will also be given details about the Expression of Interest process and how to improve your chances of being chosen to take up a Teaching Focussed position in 2021.
The session will end with a Q&A segment, so there will be ample opportunity for you to ask questions.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed, please check your tickets to the session for more information.
Other events by type
- Psychology seminar - The convergence of gambling and gaming and the impact on youth
22nd Apr 2021 4:00pm
- China's Grand Strategy and Australia's Future in the New Global Order
22nd Apr 2021 1:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
23rd Apr 2021 10:45am
- Against consent
28th Apr 2021 10:00am
- Stalking Drop-In Session - Bendigo
28th Apr 2021 2:30pm