Teaching Focussed Academic roles
Learn more about these roles!
- Thursday 15 October 2020 10:00 am until Thursday 15 October 2020 11:30 am (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses
- Type of Event:
Teaching Focused positions at La Trobe University provide an exciting career path for academics who want to make learning and teaching and the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SoTL) the focus of their work.
This session will enable you to find out more about these prestigious roles and the opportunities they provide. You will also be given details about the Expression of Interest process and how to improve your chances of being chosen to take up a Teaching Focussed position in 2021.
The session will end with a Q&A segment, so there will be ample opportunity for you to ask questions.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed, please check your tickets to the session for more information.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Using Social Media for Business (3 x 2-hour sessions) delivered online
4th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Commemorative events and public rituals
4th Nov 2020 12:30pm
- Online event: Into Deep Water Discovering History
5th Nov 2020 5:30pm
- Alumni panel: Careers in science
5th Nov 2020 5:00pm