TAFE Transition Webinar - Social Work
Find out about transitioning from your Diploma of Community Services at TAFE to a Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) at La Trobe University.
- Tuesday 25 May 2021 04:15 pm until Tuesday 25 May 2021 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Stephanie Woelfle
(03) 5444 7075
- Presented by:
- Stephanie Woelfle and Rachael Sanders
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
If you are currently studying or have recently completed a Diploma of Community Services at one of La Trobe’s partner TAFE institutions and are considering furthering your studies in social work, this webinar is for you!
You'll learn from world-renowned academics about promoting human rights and the importance of social justice. Our diverse range of subjects provide foundations in both psychology and sociology. Two 14-week placements enable you to put your knowledge and skills into practice and gain professional experience within leading health and welfare organisations in Victoria.
Learn details about the course structure, clinical placements, credits available, flexible study options, exchange opportunities, scholarships, support services, the application process and more!
By simply attending this webinar, you will also receive the opportunity to have a 1 on 1 consultation with a Future Students advisor, as well as a guided tour of your local La Trobe campus!
Other events by type
- SET Education Melbourne - Exhibition May 2021
15th May 2021 1:30pm
- TheRightU – Health and Life Sciences Fair
15th May 2021 2:00pm
- Duc Anh Education Fair in Hanoi
15th May 2021 5:00pm
- Duc Anh Education Fair in Ho Chi Minh City
16th May 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
18th May 2021 5:00pm