TAFE Transition Webinar - Nursing
Find out about transitioning from your Diploma of Nursing at TAFE to a Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse Entry) at La Trobe University.
- Tuesday 25 May 2021 05:30 pm until Tuesday 25 May 2021 06:15 pm (Add to calendar)
- Stephanie Woelfle
(03) 5444 7075
- Presented by:
- Stephanie Woelfle and Melissa Deacon-Crouch
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
If you are currently studying or have recently completed a Diploma of Nursing at one of La Trobe’s partner TAFE institutions and are considering furthering your studies in nursing, this webinar is for you!
Find out how to become a registered nurse in La Trobe University’s two-year Enrolled Nurse entry program. This degree provides a clear career pathway to hospital positions and you'll graduate ready to register with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
Learn details about the course structure, clinical placements, flexible study options, scholarships, support services, the application process and more!
By simply attending this webinar, you will also receive the opportunity to have a 1 on 1 consultation with a Future Students advisor, as well as a guided tour of your local La Trobe campus!
Other events by type
- Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing webinar
29th Jul 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm