TAFE Transition Webinar - Early Childhood Education
Find out about transitioning from your Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care at TAFE to La Trobe University’s online Bachelor of Early Childhood Education.
- Thursday 27 May 2021 05:30 pm until Thursday 27 May 2021 06:15 pm (Add to calendar)
- Stephanie Woelfle
(03) 5444 7075
- Presented by:
- Stephanie Woelfle and Leanne Grogan
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
If you are currently studying or have recently completed a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care at one of La Trobe’s partner TAFE institutions and are considering furthering your studies in the field, this webinar is for you!
Find out how to become a qualified early childhood teacher in La Trobe University’s 2.5 year program for diploma-qualified educators. This online degree makes use of the latest technology to give you the complete experience and fit in with your work as an early childhood educator. It includes virtual classrooms and meeting spaces, video and webinars, online learning modules and mobile learning apps.
Learn details about the online course structure, placement opportunities, scholarships, support services, the application process and more!
By simply attending this webinar, you will also receive the opportunity to have a 1 on 1 consultation with a Future Students advisor, as well as a guided tour of your local La Trobe campus!
Other events by type
- Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing webinar
29th Jul 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm