Supporting Parents to Build Relational Trust in the Pre-school Years: A webinar about a new online resource
This free webinar, presented by The Bouverie Centre, introduces MERTIL (My Early Relational Trauma Informed Learning) for Parents, a 40-minute, evidence based online resource to promote the earliest foundations of trust in families.
- Wednesday 04 May 2022 09:30 am until Wednesday 04 May 2022 12:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- The Bouverie Centre
- Presented by:
- Prof. Jenn McIntosh, The Bouverie Centre
- Type of Event:
- Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
This webinar introduces MERTIL (My Early Relational Trauma Informed Learning) for Parents, a 40-minute, evidence based online resource to promote the earliest foundations of trust in families. Come and see the many ways this little resource can be used.
Practitioners working with parents-to-be or parents of young children, in the health, development and wellbeing sectors.
Participants will gain knowledge about:
- Ways of bringing to life the all-important construct of early relational trust
- Application of MERTIL for Parents with diverse populations
- The developmental research evidence behind MERTIL for Parents
- Ideas for implementation in their service context
- How to access MERTIL for Parents
What You Can Expect
- A three-hour interactive webinar, with the science behind the program laid out
- A viewing of MERTIL for Parents
- An opportunity to ask questions about the program
Related Training & Support
This program, for practitioners, is offered in two online formats:a 2-hour introduction course called Mini MERTIL, or the full MERTIL course, of 14 hours. Both are self-paced.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Smart Cities Mission in India
24th Jan 2022 4:30pm
- Bouverie's Annual Alumni and Friends Celebration
17th Feb 2022 7:00pm
- Violet Vines Marshman Annual Oration
21st Feb 2022
- Strengthening Connections: Utilising Single Session Thinking to reduce the risk of women’s re-entry into the prison system
23rd Feb 2022 9:30am