Superhedging of options in a non-linear incomplete financial market model
You are welcome to attend the following joint La Trobe statistics and stochastic and Probability Victoria zoom seminar.
- Thursday 30 September 2021 07:00 pm until Thursday 30 September 2021 08:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Andriy Olenko
- Presented by:
- Dr. Miryana Grigorova, University of Leeds
- Type of Event:
We will study the superhedging price (and superhedging strategies) of European and American options in a non-linear incomplete market model with default, with a particular focus on the American options case which is more involved. We will provide a dual representation of the seller’s (superhedging) price for the American option in terms of a mixed stochastic control/stopping problem with non-linear expectations/ evaluations, and in terms of non-linear Reflected BSDEs with constraints. If time permits, we will also present a duality result for the buyer’s price in terms of a stochastic game of control and stopping with non-linear expectations/ evaluations.
Zoom Link: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/86951431269?pwd=S1FPSFBHLzd5QkpGYlJIYS9wUGtLUT09 . Password: 422668 (just in case).
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice (November)
3rd Nov 2021 1:00pm
- Shame, Trauma and Family Relationships
4th Nov 2021 9:30am