StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
The event is organised and managed by StudyCo Bangladesh. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Thursday 25 February 2021 04:00 pm until Thursday 25 February 2021 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Alok Kumar Singh (Marketing & Conversions Officer - South Asia)
+91 98100 41843
- Presented by:
- StudyCo - Bangladesh
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Thursday the 25th of February from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm BST and 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm AEDT.
The event will attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students will be seeking guidance and counselling from representatives on institution strengths, course options and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Lahore - 26 October 2021
26th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - India - 27 October 2021
27th Oct 2021 6:30pm