Study Rehabilitation Counselling webinar
Help people recovering from injuries or living with mental health conditions or disabilities and improve their quality of life. Tune into this webinar to learn how you can become a rehabilitation counsellor by studying our postgraduate courses.
- Thursday 22 April 2021 05:30 pm until Thursday 22 April 2021 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Paul O'Halloran
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our courses provide you with the skills and knowledge to conduct applied research in health or community services settings (thesis stream) and to develop, implement and evaluate health-related programs and services. Studying the Graduate Diploma or Master program offer opportunities to learn more about rehabilitation counselling to strengthen analytical skills and to consider furthering knowledge through research.
You can now also choose how to study your subjects – online, on campus, or a mix of both.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Paul O'Halloran about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities these degrees offer. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm