Study Rehabilitation Counselling webinar
Help people recovering from injuries or living with mental health conditions or disabilities and improve their quality of life. Tune into this webinar to learn how you can become a rehabilitation counsellor by studying our postgraduate courses.
- Monday 01 February 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 01 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Paul O'Halloran
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our courses provide you with the skills and knowledge to conduct applied research in health or community services settings (thesis stream) and to develop, implement and evaluate health-related programs and services. Studying the Graduate Diploma or Master program offer opportunities to learn more about rehabilitation counselling to strengthen analytical skills and to consider furthering knowledge through research.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Paul O'Halloran about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities these degrees offer. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- AUG – Information & Application Day
21st Jan 2021 2:00am
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Master of Health Information Management webinar
27th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Achieve Plus – get the university experience in Year 12
27th Jan 2021 4:00pm