Study Postgraduate Engineering Webinar
Make your mark in engineering and join a growing industry. Join the webinar to hear how our Graduate Certificate in Professional Engineering, Master of Construction and Engineering Management or the Master of Engineering can get you ready for your dream career.
- Thursday 28 April 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 28 April 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Bridie Clarke - Regional manager - International recruitment
email@example.com; 03 9479 5296
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Dennis Deng
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International postgraduate
Join a growing industry – engineering has demonstrated strong growth in recent years and is predicted to keep growing in the future. You’ll study subjects designed in consultation with industry partners, including Vic Roads, Total Property Developments and Goulburn Murray Water.
In the Master of Engineering you can choose from four advanced specialisations: civil engineering, electronics, manufacturing, or telecommunication and network engineering
Hear about the heavily subsidised fees, course structures, entry requirements and the career opportunities these degrees offer. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am