Study in Australia Digital Expo - Sri Lanka
The event is organised and managed by AECC Global - Sri Lanka. It gives students the chance to meet with representatives of La Trobe University and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Wednesday 25 August 2021 03:30 pm until Wednesday 25 August 2021 04:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Piyush Wahi - Regional Manager (South Asia and Africa)
+91 98735 88145
- Presented by:
- AECC Global - Sri Lanka
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Wednesday the 25th of August from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm IST and 03:30 pm - 04:30 pm AEST.
The event aims to attract Sri Lankan students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students can seek guidance and counselling from La Trobe University representatives on institution strengths, course options, and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Albury-Wodonga Campus Experience Clever
25th Feb 2022 9:00am
- Finding Pride Program
16th Mar 2022 11:45pm