Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
Imagine finishing each day knowing you’ve made a difference in someone’s life. When you study health at La Trobe, this could be you. Learn how to change lives and make a difference.
- Thursday 21 January 2021 05:30 pm until Thursday 21 January 2021 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Future Students Team
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Want to make a career change that could also change lives? It’s never too late to make a change and follow your ambitions. Join our webinar to find out how to kickstart your career in the health or social work industry.
Whether you’re looking to upskill, are TAFE or industry qualified or don’t hold any formal qualifications, our webinar will help you find out how you can achieve your career goals.
If you don’t meet the requirements for your preferred course, don’t despair. There’s more than one way to get into university. No matter your ATAR or educational history, we're here to help you find a pathway into your dream course.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Islamabad - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Imagining and remaking PrEP after COVID-19: an evidence-making intervention perspective
20th Oct 2021 4:00pm
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) webinar
20th Oct 2021 6:00pm