Study Business Webinar
Find out how completing a postgraduate degree in Financial Analysis, Professional Accounting, or International Business can position you for a successful career in business.
- Wednesday 23 March 2022 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 March 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Greg Jamieson and Kate Ashman
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate
Accelerate your career in business. La Trobe’s Master of Financial Analysis, Master of International Business and Master of Professional Accounting will equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a broad range of general and specialised business roles.
Learn from La Trobe academics who are producing financial research, ranked as being significantly above world standard.
Meet online in 2022 with professionals working in global financial markets.
Learn finance online in 2022 using the Bloomberg Information Service, which fund managers and financial analysts around the globe use as their primary source of financial information.
Complete the Bloomberg Markets Concepts Certificate online in 2022 to be able to demonstrate to your potential employer your ability to use Bloomberg.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Head of Department, Mr Greg Jamieson and Dr Kate Ashman. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- 'Uninhibited Play': the political and pragmatic dimensions of intoxication within queer cultures
18th May 2022 4:00pm
- Career Practitioners' Conference
18th May 2022 8:30am
- IDP Education Fair - Abu Dhabi
19th May 2022 11:00pm
- IDP Education Fair - Dubai - 20 May 2022
20th May 2022 11:00pm
- StudyCo Exhibition - Dubai - 22 May 2022
22nd May 2022 11:00pm