Study Business webinar
Find out how completing a postgraduate degree in Financial Analysis, Professional Accounting, or International Business can position you for a successful career in business. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with our Academics.
- Wednesday 19 October 2022 06:00 pm until Wednesday 19 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Greg Jamieson and Kate Ashman
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Accelerate your career in business. La Trobe’s Master of Financial Analysis, Master of International Business and Master of Professional Accounting will equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a broad range of general and specialised business roles.
Learn from La Trobe academics who are producing financial research, ranked as being significantly above world standard.
Learn finance online using the Bloomberg Information Service, which fund managers and financial analysts around the globe use as their primary source of financial information.
Complete the Bloomberg Markets Concepts Certificate online to be able to demonstrate to your potential employer your ability to use Bloomberg.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Head of Department, Mr Greg Jamieson and Dr Kate Ashman. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Academics.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am