When polling students, which of these tools best enables you to interact with your class?
- Thursday 05 August 2021 12:30 pm until Thursday 05 August 2021 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
This workshop explores ways to 'actively' interact with your students.
In this session, you will experience emerging live polling options that shift the experience of transmission of ideas to an experience of interacting with and exploring ideas.
You will be encouraged to explore:
- MCQ based polling options
- Question and feedback polling options
- Mind-mapping options
- Group voting tools
All of the activities and teaching methods presented will be equally applicable to both online and face-to-face contexts.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Psychology seminar - Mental wellbeing and resilience: From neuroscience to clinical translation
29th Jul 2021 4:00pm
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am