When polling students, which of these tools best enables you to interact with your class?
- Thursday 05 August 2021 12:30 pm until Thursday 05 August 2021 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
This workshop explores ways to 'actively' interact with your students.
In this session, you will experience emerging live polling options that shift the experience of transmission of ideas to an experience of interacting with and exploring ideas.
You will be encouraged to explore:
- MCQ based polling options
- Question and feedback polling options
- Mind-mapping options
- Group voting tools
All of the activities and teaching methods presented will be equally applicable to both online and face-to-face contexts.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Clinical Supervision Training
11th May 2022
- Group Reflective Practice
19th May 2022 9:30am
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Indonesia's fight for a law against sexual violence - Seminar # 5
26th May 2022 2:00pm
- Are fathers the sleeping giants of maternity care?
1st Jun 2022 12:30pm
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Welfare-to-work Reform in Indonesia - Seminar # 6
2nd Jun 2022 2:00pm