When polling students, which of these tools best enables you to interact with your class?
- Thursday 05 August 2021 12:30 pm until Thursday 05 August 2021 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
This workshop explores ways to 'actively' interact with your students.
In this session, you will experience emerging live polling options that shift the experience of transmission of ideas to an experience of interacting with and exploring ideas.
You will be encouraged to explore:
- MCQ based polling options
- Question and feedback polling options
- Mind-mapping options
- Group voting tools
All of the activities and teaching methods presented will be equally applicable to both online and face-to-face contexts.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice (November)
3rd Nov 2021 1:00pm
- Shame, Trauma and Family Relationships
4th Nov 2021 9:30am