Student Experience Summit
Be part of a conversation that will shape the current and future student experience.
- Wednesday 25 July 2018 10:30 am until Wednesday 25 July 2018 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- College of Science, Health and Engineering
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate
Informing, shaping, leading change
Ever wondered how you could make things better at La Trobe University (LTU)? Want to be part of the conversation to shape the current and future student experience?
We'd like to hear from you about your experiences and ideas:
- What happens in the classroom?
- What do you think of learning at LTU (online, blended, face-to-face)?
- How do you balance work/life/studies?
- How can we better support students, improve student engagement and communication?
Your ideas will help build a plan to improve the student experience at LTU.
The Student Experience Summit is an opportunity for students and staff to engage in discussion and development of the student experience. The Summit will be of relevance to students and staff who are interested or involved in initiatives that are informing, shaping and leading change in the LTU student experience, and aligns with the Outstanding Student Experience core objective outlined in the University’s Strategic Plan (2018-2022) [PDF 2.48MB].
The focus of the Summit is on student engagement, experience and expectations and allows you to proactively contribute to enhancing learning and broader student experiences while studying at LTU.
Student participants will receive a Certificate of Participation, signed by the APVC (CW) and a letter from the PVC Student Success thanking them for their participation, and detailing the benefits and skills developed. Participation can be also be logged towards the Learn component in Career Ready Advantage.
Register here to add your voice to the inaugural Student Experience Summit
Union Building, La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- 2018 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
29th Jun 2018 2:30am
- Orientation Week 2018
23rd Jul 2018 9:00am
- VTAC Information Evening - Mildura
23rd Jul 2018 6:00pm
- The Grammar of Glitch
24th Jul 2018
- Student Experience Summit
25th Jul 2018 10:30am