Strength in Numbers: A Strength & Conditioning Symposium
La Trobe University Sport and Exercise Science is proud to host its inaugural Strength and Conditioning Conference.
- Thursday 23 September 2021 08:00 am until Thursday 23 September 2021 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Kris Neil
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University Sport and Exercise Science
- Type of Event:
Listen to some of the biggest names in strength and conditioning from Australia and across the globe at this exclusive professional development event.
This one-day, live online symposium features a breadth of speakers from elite and high-performance sport alongside applied researchers. These lecture sessions will cover a range of topics to inform strength and conditioning practice at all levels.
Further information including new speaker announcements, updated agendas and networking opportunities will be supplied to event registrants. A link to the symposium will be provided closer to the date.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions to our speakers throughout the symposium.
Register now to secure your place.
Current University students are entitled to 50% off the ticket price for this event. To discuss your eligibility and obtain your exclusive code please contact Kris Neil (email@example.com).
Other events by type
- Strength in Numbers: A Strength & Conditioning Symposium
23rd Sep 2021 8:00am
- Focus on Relationships in a Changing World - Bouverie's 19th Annual Mental Health Mini Conference
12th Oct 2021 9:30am
- Regional Career Practitioners and Teachers Conference
13th Oct 2021 11:00am
- HuSS Graduate Research Conference 2021
18th Oct 2021
- La Trobe Rural Health School Research Conference 2021
8th Nov 2021 9:30am