Stalking Drop-In Session - Bundoora
What constitutes stalking? Come along to the Stalking Drop-In Session to discuss any questions or concerns you may have in relation to stalking.
- Thursday 29 April 2021 12:00 pm until Thursday 29 April 2021 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Safer Community
firstname.lastname@example.org; 03 9479 8988
- Presented by:
- Student Health and Wellbeing
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Seminar/Workshop/Training
What constitutes stalking? Can stalking occur online? What can I do if I think someone is following me or will not leave me alone? Come along to the Stalking Drop-In Session to discuss any questions or concerns you may have in relation to stalking. We can provide advice, support, and referrals in a safe and welcoming environment.
Location: Student Health and Wellbeing Resource Centre, PE101
Student Health and Wellbeing Resource Centre
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am
- Student Polling
5th Aug 2021 12:30pm