Online event: Sports Management in communities - building programs to promote inclusion Webinar
Sport can be a very powerful tool in bringing marginalised individuals together and can have a profound impact on communities. As a sports manager, you could be empowered to create programs to bring positive experiences to people, engage with different groups and emphasise relationship building.
- Tuesday 14 July 2020 05:00 pm until Tuesday 14 July 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Dr Pam Kappelides
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Sport is increasingly considered as a ‘fix’ for social issues. Through well designed and managed sport programming, Sport Managers can have a real impact on society by empowering marginalised individuals.
Discover what our Bachelor of Business (Sports Management) is like during this webinar. You’ll hear about some key research findings in the area of sport development and inclusion and how you’re able to have an impact on your community.
Other events by type
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am