SOLT Writing Series - Fridays Forum
Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SOLT) Writing Series
- Friday 16 August 2019 10:00 am until Friday 13 December 2019 10:00 am (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Liz Braningan, Dep Director, Prof Learning and Quality
- Type of Event:
The Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SOLT) Writing Series is a monthly forum for teaching and professional staff to discuss, critique and engage with SOLT research.
This forum is designed for those who are interested in building their understanding of how SOLT or ‘educational research’ can be used to enhance their pedagogy, curriculum innovation and development, and student support.
It will enable participants to explore theories and terminology in educational research in order to advance their own practice and SOLT activities.
- When: Every second Friday of the month - 10 am to 12 pm
- Where: Research Commons (Borchardt Library, level 2)
*On Friday 13 September - The room venue will be VizLab (Borchardt Library, level 2)
- *For regional /off-campus staff - For your convenience, this session will be zoom.
- Requirements: You will need your staff card to gain access to the rooms.
For more information please contact LTLT@latrobe.edu.au
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking
20th Feb 2020 6:00pm
- Feedback Literacy Forum 2020
21st Feb 2020 9:00am
- Rivers of Gold: How Mining Shaped Victoria’s Rivers - An Art-Science Symposium
27th Feb 2020 8:30am