SOLT Reading Series - Fridays Forum
Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SOLT) Reading Series
- Friday 26 July 2019 12:00 pm until Friday 20 December 2019 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Liz Braningan, Dep Director Prof Learning and Quality
- Type of Event:
The Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SOLT) Reading Series is a monthly forum for teaching and professional staff to discuss, critique and engage with SOLT research.
SOLT involves three key elements: engagement with scholarly contributions on learning and teaching; reflection on how students learn and one’s own teaching practise; and dissemination of both practical and theoretical ideas about learning and teaching.
This forum is designed for those who are interested in building their understanding of how SOLT or ‘educational research’ can be used to enhance their pedagogy, curriculum innovation and development, and student support. It will enable participants to explore theories and terminology in educational research in order to advance their own practice and SOLT activities.
- When: Every last Friday of the month - 12 pm to 2 pm
- Where: The Learning and Teaching Lounge (DMC C220), Melbourne Campus
- *For regional /off-campus staff - For your convenience, this session will be uploaded on the LTLT LMS.
- Requirements: Bring your own lunch / bring your own device
For more information please contact LTLT@latrobe.edu.au
Learning and Teaching Lounge - DMC C220
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Modern Day Slavery and Human Trafficking
20th Feb 2020 6:00pm
- Feedback Literacy Forum 2020
21st Feb 2020 9:00am
- Rivers of Gold: How Mining Shaped Victoria’s Rivers - An Art-Science Symposium
27th Feb 2020 8:30am