Online event: Social Work - Learning from a First Nations approach to Wellbeing Webinar
Social workers aim to empower others and contribute to building a world where people can thrive - but how empowered are we ourselves? In this webinar you’ll learn to reflect on your own life as a first step in building the skills to help others.
- Wednesday 10 June 2020 04:00 pm until Wednesday 10 June 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Mary Whiteside and Lisa Brophy
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Reflect on your own life as a first step in building the skills to help others. In this webinar you’ll find out why you should study Social Work at La Trobe. Learn firsthand from academics as they share the ideas you could be learning like the First Nations approach to family wellbeing.
This unique approach focuses on understanding our personal values and qualities and addressing our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
This webinar highlights components of our Bachelor of Human Services and Master of Social Work.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm