Online event: Social Work - Learning from a First Nations approach to Wellbeing Webinar
Social workers aim to empower others and contribute to building a world where people can thrive - but how empowered are we ourselves? In this webinar you’ll learn to reflect on your own life as a first step in building the skills to help others.
- Wednesday 10 June 2020 04:00 pm until Wednesday 10 June 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Mary Whiteside and Lisa Brophy
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Reflect on your own life as a first step in building the skills to help others. In this webinar you’ll find out why you should study Social Work at La Trobe. Learn firsthand from academics as they share the ideas you could be learning like the First Nations approach to family wellbeing.
This unique approach focuses on understanding our personal values and qualities and addressing our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
This webinar highlights components of our Bachelor of Human Services and Master of Social Work.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- Online event: Social, political and tech dilemmas raised by social media censorship
29th Sep 2020 5:30pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm
- VIEC Amritsar - Study in Australia Digital Expo
1st Oct 2020 3:30pm