Social Enterprise Workshop
Introductory workshop to explore and test ideas for social innovation in a supportive environment.
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 06:00 pm until Wednesday 14 November 2018 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Christina Tait
- Presented by:
- Prof Gillian Sullivan Mort and Dr Marthin Nanere
- Type of Event:
Turn your passion for community into a viable sustainable business.
Greater Shepparton City Council and La Trobe University will deliver a practical workshop on how to use business strategies to achieve social purpose.
Come along to this introductory workshop to explore and test ideas for social innovation in a supportive environment.
Be inspired by a panel of local businesses that are currently operating in the Social Enterprise space.
FREE Workshop, Light supper provided
Shepparton Campus, 210 Fryers Street Shepparton
Other events by type
- The 132 visa, Immigration and Changing Business Models: The Untold “Chinese" Stories behind Australia’s Booming Wine Export to China
20th Feb 2019 11:00am
- Webinar: Communication for Student Success
20th Feb 2019 12:00pm
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning (Bundoora)
21st Feb 2019 9:30am
- Public Health Seminar: The developmental pathway to alcohol use: From exposure to consideration to action
27th Feb 2019 1:00pm
- Communication for Student Success
27th Feb 2019 2:00pm