Social Enterprise Workshop
Introductory workshop to explore and test ideas for social innovation in a supportive environment.
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 06:00 pm until Wednesday 14 November 2018 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Christina Tait
- Presented by:
- Prof Gillian Sullivan Mort and Dr Marthin Nanere
- Type of Event:
Turn your passion for community into a viable sustainable business.
Greater Shepparton City Council and La Trobe University will deliver a practical workshop on how to use business strategies to achieve social purpose.
Come along to this introductory workshop to explore and test ideas for social innovation in a supportive environment.
Be inspired by a panel of local businesses that are currently operating in the Social Enterprise space.
FREE Workshop, Light supper provided
Shepparton Campus, 210 Fryers Street Shepparton
Other events by type
- The Wihu Singing of the Tangshang / Tangsa Naga
27th May 2019 5:30pm
- Public Health Seminar - Looking at our own history book: Reporting on the role that shame can play in the development of alcohol problems amongst Australian Aboriginal women
29th May 2019 1:00pm
- Business Builder Shepparton
30th May 2019 9:00am
- Current topics in breastfeeding research
5th Jun 2019 12:30pm
- Shifting Capital(s): The Ironies of Securitization and the Emergence of a New Centre of Tibetan Social Mobilization in China
6th Jun 2019 2:30pm