Shepparton Health Webinar
Are you interested in studying health at the Shepparton campus but not sure what we have to offer? Join this webinar and learn about courses available, entry requirements and pathway options.
- Tuesday 08 December 2020 05:15 pm until Tuesday 08 December 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Steph Woelfle
(03) 5444 7075
- Presented by:
- Elicia Thomson and Kacey Mumberson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Are you thinking of a career in health and want to study locally? Join us for this interactive webinar where we will discuss the various degree options as well as pathways, including the new Diploma of Health Sciences being offered at the Shepparton campus in 2021.
During the session, you will be able to use the Q&A function to ask any questions you may have around entry and study requirements, as well as what areas you can work in once completing a degree.
Register to receive your webinar link.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Lahore - 25 October 2021
25th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Lahore - 26 October 2021
26th Oct 2021 5:00pm