Shepparton Health Webinar
Are you interested in studying health at the Shepparton campus but not sure what we have to offer? Join this webinar and learn about courses available, entry requirements and pathway options.
- Tuesday 08 December 2020 05:15 pm until Tuesday 08 December 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Steph Woelfle
(03) 5444 7075
- Presented by:
- Elicia Thomson and Kacey Mumberson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Are you thinking of a career in health and want to study locally? Join us for this interactive webinar where we will discuss the various degree options as well as pathways, including the new Diploma of Health Sciences being offered at the Shepparton campus in 2021.
During the session, you will be able to use the Q&A function to ask any questions you may have around entry and study requirements, as well as what areas you can work in once completing a degree.
Register to receive your webinar link.
Other events by type
- SUN Online International Education Expo 2021 (January)
16th Jan 2021 2:00pm
- IDP Singapore - Study Abroad Fair
17th Jan 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Teaching (Primary / Secondary) webinar
18th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm