Online event: Science, Technology, Innovation and the Humanities in 2020 Webinar
COVID-19 has impacted our societal norms beyond what most of us could’ve imagined and united us in a global fight. Discover how science, technology, innovation and the humanities connect and how we can take a holistic approach to problem solve.
- Thursday 30 April 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 30 April 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Academics
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Join our academics in this webinar as they explore the societal impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our global society. They’ll show you how the humanities, science, technology and innovation are all intertwine in today’s world. Topics covered include:
- How COVID-19 is spreading and how to stop the spread
- The politics behind the international arrangements to stem the spread globally
- The ethical concerns about lockdowns
- How technology is enabling us to stay connected.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- PAC Asia Pan India - Study in Australia Digital Expo
24th Sep 2020 2:30pm
- Online event: Nexus program - A revolutionary new path into secondary teaching webinar
24th Sep 2020 6:00pm
- VIEC Hyderabad - Study in Australia Digital Expo
24th Sep 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Want to earn $70m a year as a coach? Find out how they do it.
24th Sep 2020 4:00pm