Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Writing Circles
SoTL Writing Circles
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 02:00 pm until Wednesday 21 March 2018 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Suzanne Fegan
- Type of Event:
Six intensive sessions designed to assist and encourage you in the process of networking, forming a collaborative team, writing, receiving feedback, editing and publishing a paper.
Each 2-hour session will work to a flexible agenda comprising:
30 minutes of resource and information-sharing, 60 minutes of writing and 30 minutes of feedback and networking. Guest speakers with considerable publishing expertise will be invited to some sessions for short talks, Q & A sessions etc.
All sessions run on Wednesday's from 2:00PM-4:00PM on the following dates, except for 02/05/2018:
02/05/2018 (1:00PM - 3:00PM)
To secure your spot register here.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Psychology colloquium: “Immune stress and the brain: synaptic substrates of sickness”
26th Apr 2018 4:00pm
- Educational Design Webinars
26th Apr 2018 12:00pm
- Australian journalists’ experience working in or on Myanmar
30th Apr 2018 5:30pm
- Open Education Resources
1st May 2018 2:00pm
- Paid Parental Leave Policies and Gender Norms in the United States and Australia
2nd May 2018 12:30pm