Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Writing Circles
SoTL Writing Circles
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 02:00 pm until Wednesday 21 March 2018 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Suzanne Fegan
- Type of Event:
Six intensive sessions designed to assist and encourage you in the process of networking, forming a collaborative team, writing, receiving feedback, editing and publishing a paper.
Each 2-hour session will work to a flexible agenda comprising:
30 minutes of resource and information-sharing, 60 minutes of writing and 30 minutes of feedback and networking. Guest speakers with considerable publishing expertise will be invited to some sessions for short talks, Q & A sessions etc.
All sessions run on Wednesday's from 2:00PM-4:00PM on the following dates, except for 02/05/2018:
02/05/2018 (1:00PM - 3:00PM)
To secure your spot register here.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Public Health Seminar: End-of-Life Care Research Group, Vrije Universiteit Brussels & Ghent University
19th Sep 2018 1:00pm
- Psychology colloquium: Treatment outcomes for violent offenders
20th Sep 2018 4:00pm
- Aristophanes: Sex and Politics on Stage
20th Sep 2018 6:00pm
- How Inclusive is My Subject - Bundoora
26th Sep 2018 11:00am
- SOTL Seminar - Real-life context and engagement/Curricula in pharmacology
27th Sep 2018 12:00pm