Sample Path and Extreme Value Properties of Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields
You are welcome to attend the following joint La Trobe statistics and stochastic seminar and the PVSeminar (please note the UNUSUAL time).
- Thursday 18 August 2022 10:00 am until Thursday 18 August 2022 11:00 am (Add to calendar)
- Andriy Olenko
- Presented by:
- Yimin Xiao (Michigan State University, USA)
- Type of Event:
In this talk, we present some recent results on sample path and extreme value properties of a large class of multivariate Gaussian random fields including multivariate Gaussian fields, operator fractional Brownian motion, vector-valued operator-scaling random fields, and matrix-valued Gaussian random fields. These results illustrate explicitly the effects of the dependence structures among the coordinate processes on the sample path and extreme value properties of multivariate Gaussian random fields.
Zoom meeting link: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/86460269383?pwd=aDNWbk4yWDdzclhUOWZ6ZElFQnlrQT09
(if the above link doesn't work when you click it -- please copy & paste it into the address bar in your browser).
Password: 457925 (just in case)
A PDF file with the talk slides might become available for downloading from our seminar Webpage at https://probvic.wordpress.com/pvseminar/ prior to the talk (the above Zoom link has already been posted there).
Other events by type
- Anthropocene Reading Group - Geolaw as Flow and Stasis & Law, Nature, and Legal Theory
30 May 2023 1:00 pm
- 'Asian Studies in Focus' Seminar Series - Ma Yifu and His Understanding of Confucianism
1 June 2023 2:00 pm
- Children's health and wellbeing in the car era
7 June 2023 12:30 pm
- The Politics of Indian History
8 June 2023 2:00 pm
- LiDs Online Seminar 14 June
14 June 2023 3:00 pm