RMH Big Ideas Symposium 2019
In partnership between the La Trobe University Academic and Research Collaborative in Health (ARCH), and Melbourne Health, the Big Ideas symposium provides a platform for nursing, midwifery and allied health clinicians and students to present a big idea that will potentially improve the patient experience.
- Tuesday 25 June 2019 01:00 pm until Tuesday 25 June 2019 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- RMH Office for Research
03 9342 8530; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presented by:
- Karen Lawrence, Anthony McGillion, Professor Karen Willis
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Forum/symposium
The "Big Ideas" symposium invites abstracts that are innovative research project proposals related to person centered care at RMH – we particularly invite ideas that focus on the patient experience, patient outcomes, and the work of multidisciplinary teams.
This Big Idea may be the seed that germinates into significant undergrowth in this fertile environment.
- Karen Lawrence, Senior Lecturer, La Trobe University Clinical School
- Anthony McGillion, Associate Professor of Clinical Nursing Practice, La Trobe University
- Professor Karen Willis, Professor Allied Health Research, Melbourne Health, La Trobe University and Chair of the Melbourne Health / La Trobe ARCH
Abstracts due: Friday 17 May 2019, 5pm
Innovative thinkers will present their Big Ideas in a five-minute talk.
The Big Ideas symposium is open only to Melbourne Health and La Trobe University Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health staff and students.
Seminar Room 1, Function Centre
300 Grattan Street, Parkville, VIC 3050