Responding to distressed students
Learn how to address problem behaviour, and when/where to seek advice or refer students for support.
- Thursday 30 April 2020 01:00 pm until Thursday 30 April 2020 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Speak Up
- Presented by:
- Speak Up
- Type of Event:
The University’s move to online teaching brings new challenges for staff to respond to and manage student behavioural issues or disclosures during classes, assessments, online forums and other forms of communication.
To guide staff in this area, Speak Up has developed this series of resources and a webinar series.
Responding to Distressed Students provides staff with an understanding of distress, tips and strategies on how to best respond, and outlines when/where to seek advice or refer students for support.
Thursday, 30 April, 1pm – 2:30pm | Join via Zoom
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in health
24th Nov 2020 6:15pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm