Responding to distressed students
Learn how to address problem behaviour, and when/where to seek advice or refer students for support.
- Thursday 30 April 2020 01:00 pm until Thursday 30 April 2020 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Speak Up
- Presented by:
- Speak Up
- Type of Event:
The University’s move to online teaching brings new challenges for staff to respond to and manage student behavioural issues or disclosures during classes, assessments, online forums and other forms of communication.
To guide staff in this area, Speak Up has developed this series of resources and a webinar series.
Responding to Distressed Students provides staff with an understanding of distress, tips and strategies on how to best respond, and outlines when/where to seek advice or refer students for support.
Thursday, 30 April, 1pm – 2:30pm | Join via Zoom
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm