Responding to and managing problem behaviour online
Learn how to address problem behaviour, and when/where to seek advice or refer students for support.
- Wednesday 22 April 2020 11:00 am until Wednesday 22 April 2020 12:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Speak Up
- Presented by:
- Speak Up
- Type of Event:
The University’s move to online teaching brings new challenges for staff to respond to and manage student behavioural issues or disclosures during classes, assessments, online forums and other forms of communication.
To guide staff in this area, Speak Up has developed this series of resources and a webinar series.
Responding to and Managing Problem Behaviour Online provides staff with an understanding of problem behaviour, relevant University policies, how to address problem behaviour, and outlines when/where to seek advice or refer students for support.
- Guidelines for participating in online learning
- Rules of Engagement
- Problem Behaviour Response Flowchart
Wednesday, 22 April, 11am – 12:30pm | Join via Zoom
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Getting your Readings Online
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm
- Fall prevention in hospitals: a matter of balance
29th Oct 2020 10:00am
- Online webinar: A Wellbeing Worthy of COVID times - the need for a relational approach
29th Oct 2020 6:00pm
- Commemorative events and public rituals
4th Nov 2020 12:30pm