Research Week - Research Infrastructure Expo
Learn about the equipment and capabilities available at La Trobe University and how they can be applied to research projects.
- Friday 13 September 2019 10:00 am until Friday 13 September 2019 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Christopher Adda
- Presented by:
- Office of Research Infrastructure
- Type of Event:
The Research Infrastructure Expo will showcase La Trobe’s research support capabilities available at all campuses, including the Research Platforms, Digital Research, other research facilities at La Trobe and partner organisations.
By attending the event, you will:
- get a better awareness of the range of capabilities that are available to enable and accelerate research programs.
- understand what equipment, services and capabilities are available and how they can been applied to support research projects.
- develop research collaborations.
- be part of the discussion about future research infrastructure requirements and planning.
Whether you're a researcher, a graduate researcher, or an industry partner, this event is for you.
Western Lecture Theatre
La Trobe University, Melbourne campus, corner Plenty Road and Kingsbury Drive
Other events by type
9th Sep 2019
9th Sep 2019 10:00am
- Interwoven: introduction to weaving course with Ilka White
28th Sep 2019
- Attracting and working with investors for startups
16th Oct 2019 11:00am
- La Trobe Classics in the City 2019: Agnodike - The first female physician?
16th Oct 2019 6:00pm