Research Infrastructure Showcase
Find out how the University’s Research Infrastructure can accelerate your research. Hear from experts and La Trobe University researchers about how the various platforms, facilities and digital resources across La Trobe campuses can assist you.
- Friday 01 September 2017 10:00 am until Friday 01 September 2017 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Office of Research Infrastructure
- Presented by:
- Office of Research Infrastructure and sponsored by the Understanding Disease and Securing Food, Water and the Environment Research Focus Areas.
- Type of Event:
This showcase is aimed at La Trobe University researchers, higher degree research students and industry partners and is presented by the Office of Research Infrastructure, and sponsored by the Research Focus Areas.
- 10.00 - 10.15 am: Introduction
- 10.15 - 11.20 am: Research Platforms
- 11.20 am: Morning tea
- 11.50 - 12.20: Digital Research
- 12.20 - 1.30 pm: Research Facilities & Capabilities
- 1.30 pm: Lunch, networking
- 2.15 pm - 3.45 pm: Research Facilities & Capabilities (cont.)
- 4.00 pm - 4.30 pm: Interactive Discussion about Infrastructure
- 4.30 pm: afternoon tea.
Nick Hoogenraad Auditorium
La Trobe Institute for Molecular Sciences, La Trobe University Melbourne Campus, Bundoora 3086
Other events by type
- Film Screening: The Mulka Project
29th May 2018
- Palliative Care and Ageing
19th Jun 2018 2:00pm
- Fallout: North Korea, Nuclear Weapons and Indo-Pacific Security
20th Jun 2018 6:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
20th Jun 2018 5:30pm
- Digital Defenders – Who’s guarding us from cyber-attack?
21st Jun 2018 6:30pm