Research by the River
Love a pub quiz but want a bit more? Join us for a fun evening of sharing research and science!
- Thursday 10 October 2019 07:00 pm until Thursday 10 October 2019 09:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Dr Evelien Spelten
(03) 5051 4071; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- Mildura HDR students
- Type of Event:
- Community Event
This event will unite people who have an interest in research and learning. Come along and hear from La Trobe’s post graduate research students as they showcase their research.
A wide range of research areas will be covered from young men and masculinity, violence in healthcare, chronic disease self-management, and ENT care in rural areas – you’ll gain an insight into all the fascinating and wide ranging research happening in our district.
The night will conclude a ‘pub quiz’ – a fun trivia competition of general knowledge with a $50 voucher to The Office on offer for the winning team!
Open to anyone in the community, come along If you like to have fun and tickle your brain.
Nibbles will be provided and drinks on offer at bar prices.
The Office Wine Bar and Lounge, 41 Langtree Avenue, Mildura
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
7th May 2020 2:00pm
- Online event: Domestic Violence at the Time of the COVID-19 Shutdown
2nd Jun 2020 5:00pm
- Online event: Parent and Carer Information Series - Who goes to uni? Webinar
11th Jun 2020 5:00pm
- Online event: Gender Equality and COVID-19
17th Jun 2020 5:00pm
- Online event: A joint effort - Understanding what is good for your joints
25th Jun 2020 6:00pm