Recruit in Canada – Virtual Education Fairs
The event is organised and managed by Recruit in Canada. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with La Trobe University representative and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities
- Friday 24 September 2021 06:00 am until Friday 24 September 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Van Nguyen - Regional Manager (Onshore, North America and the Pacific Islands)
- Presented by:
- Recruit in Canada
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Thursday the 23rd of September from 03:00 pm - 09:00 pm EST or Friday the 24th of September from 06:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST.
The event aims to attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students can seek guidance and counselling from La Trobe University representatives on institution strengths, course options, and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
29th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am