RDI Network Conference
- Tuesday 11 June 2019 until Thursday 13 June 2019 (Add to calendar)
- Caralene Moloney
- Presented by:
- Institute for Human Security and Social Change
- Type of Event:
- Conference; Public Lecture; Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
It is with much excitement and anticipation that we announce our partnership with the Research for Development Impact (RDI) Network to co-host the seventh RDI Conference in June 2019.
We are very much looking forward to working with the RDI Network to put together another successful RDI Conference, under the theme ‘Leadership for Inclusive Development’.
The Network held their first ever conference at La Trobe back in 2009.
About the RDI Conference
The RDI Conferences (formerly the ACFID University Network Conference) are the RDI Network’s flagship series of cross-sector gatherings which have been running since 2009. The series is recognised as one of the most anticipated events in the Australian development sector calendar. The conferences offer a valuable forum for dialogue, shared learning and the exploration of collaborations. The 2019 conference represents the seventh conference in the series.
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Tokyo FRUiTS
12th Oct 2018
- LBS/NORTHLink Innovation in Food and Agribusiness Forum
15th Nov 2018 2:30pm
- Female Founder workshop
19th Nov 2018 9:30am
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A Short Course for Midwives
20th Nov 2018 8:00am
- 2018 Bendigo Downtown Lecture
20th Nov 2018 5:45pm