QUADMIN: Emerging Leaders Dialogue
A La Trobe Asia activity, supported by the U.S. Embassy in Canberra
- Monday 14 November 2022 09:00 am until Thursday 17 November 2022 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Kate Clayton
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Asia, supported by the U.S. Embassy in Canberra
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Leadership; Forum/symposium; Seminar/Workshop/Training
In November, La Trobe Asia is excited to be running the 2022 QUADMIN for Emerging Leaders from Australia, the United States, Japan and India. Supported by the U.S. Embassy in Canberra, the program will bring together emerging leaders to discuss key issues facing the Quad in the Indo-Pacific.
Four emerging leaders from each country be selected to attend the in-person Dialogue in Melbourne during 14 – 17 November 2022. Emerging leaders will learn policy writing skills and publish a La Trobe Asia Brief on the Quad, and learn from scholars and policymakers from around the Indo-Pacific. Accommodation and flights will be covered.
|October||Pre-Conference workshops - online|
|Sunday 13 November||Travel to Melbourne|
|Monday 14 November||Conference Day 1 - The Quad|
|Tuesday 15 November||Conference Day 2, Quad Foreign Policy|
|Wednesday 16 November||Sightseeing around Melbourne|
|Thursday 17 November||Conference Day 3, Masterclasses|
|Friday 18 November||Travel home|
The program is open to students and young professionals from across Australia, the United States, Japan and India.
Apply here to be part of the program.
Applications close Sunday 14 August at 11:59pm AEST.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome on Friday 19 August.
Any questions please email Kate Clayton at email@example.com
Other events by type
- Human Rights Education about sexual orientation & gender identity in Australian schools, post-marriage equality
17th Aug 2022 4:00pm
- Human Rights in China
17th Aug 2022 5:30pm
- Shame, Trauma and Family Relationships
18th Aug 2022 9:30am
- Sample Path and Extreme Value Properties of Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields
18th Aug 2022 10:00am
- Families and Trauma Work: Integrating Key Ideas from Individual & Systemic Practice
30th Aug 2022 9:30am