Public Health Information Evening
Are you interested in a career in public health?
- Thursday 18 October 2018 06:00 pm until Thursday 18 October 2018 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: Postgraduate; Current Student: Undergraduate; Public Lecture
Join us at La Trobe University’s Public Health Information Evening, which will include presentations from our academics, a question and answer session, followed by professional networking, drinks and canapés.
You’re invited to explore the following postgraduate options:
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Health Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health/ Master of Health Administration
- Master of Business Administration/ Master of Health Administration
- Doctor of Public Health (Professional Doctorate)
We look forward to you meeting you.
Level 20, La Trobe University, City Campus
360 Collins St, Melbourne
Other events by type
- Tokyo FRUiTS
12th Oct 2018
- La Trobe Abroad Information October Session: regional campuses
23rd Oct 2018 12:00pm
- La Trobe Abroad Information October Session: Bundoora
23rd Oct 2018 4:00pm
- Interested in studying IT?
23rd Oct 2018 3:00pm
- Rudd on the PM years
24th Oct 2018 6:30pm