Provost Teaching Award Workshop
Thinking of applying to the Provost Teaching awards? Education Services can assist you in preparing your application.
- Monday 19 April 2021 03:00 pm until Monday 19 April 2021 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses
- Type of Event:
The College Provost Teaching Awards recognise teaching staff who have demonstrated excellence in teaching, enhancing student success and engagement within their discipline. These Awards include separate categories for Early Career and Sessional Teachers.
Education Services convenes workshops to assist you in preparing an application. In particular, the focus will be on how you drive a narrative in your application and provide clear evidence that aligns with the award criteria.
Attending this workshop will enable you to:
* understand the College Provost Teaching Awards guidelines
* gauge your readiness for submission in 2021
* map out your application timeline
* access resources and support for your Trouble application
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am
- Student Polling
5th Aug 2021 12:30pm