Practical Strategies for enhancing online engagement
Learn useful strategies and tips to encourage student engagement in online learning!
- Thursday 30 July 2020 11:00 am until Thursday 30 July 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
About this Event
Thinking about improving student engagement in online learning environments? This webinar will consider some useful strategies and tips to encourage student engagement in online learning. A few practical examples from the School of Business on how to engage your students in online lectures and workshop will also be presented.
There is time for discussion and sharing of ideas, so please bring your questions, and any scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group!
Date And Time
Other events by type
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- International Women's Day 2021
8th Mar 2021
- Improving accessibility in your subject
9th Mar 2021 3:00pm
- Gender-Based Violence Drop-In Session
10th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Global Status of Biotech Crops and the Oceanian Biotech Perspective
11th Mar 2021 4:00pm