Practical Strategies for enhancing online engagement
Learn useful strategies and tips to encourage student engagement in online learning!
- Thursday 30 July 2020 11:00 am until Thursday 30 July 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Nauman Saeed
- Type of Event:
About this Event
Thinking about improving student engagement in online learning environments? This webinar will consider some useful strategies and tips to encourage student engagement in online learning. A few practical examples from the School of Business on how to engage your students in online lectures and workshop will also be presented.
There is time for discussion and sharing of ideas, so please bring your questions, and any scenarios you're interested in addressing with the group!
Date And Time
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in health
24th Nov 2020 6:15pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm