Postgraduate study in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics webinar
Be a biotech trailblazer. Join this webinar to learn more about both the Master of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics as well as the Master of Biotechnology Management. Hear about the career opportunities these degrees offer and ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Course Coordinator.
- Wednesday 19 October 2022 06:00 pm until Wednesday 19 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kaye Truscott
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Gain the enterprise and transferable skills that employers demand.
Biotechnology and Bioinformatics are rapidly growing areas of science and central to industries including medicine, diagnostics, agriculture, environmental protection, food technology and renewable resources technology.
Find out what it’s like to learn in state-of-the-art facilities such as the La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science (LIMS). Course Coordinator Dr Kaye Truscott will help you learn more about the course content and structure, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am