Postgraduate studies in Mental Health and Mental Health Nursing webinar
Make a difference in your community's mental health. Gain a deeper understanding of mental health theory and clinical practice and develop vital assessment skills and practical skills to support clients and patients with mental health concerns. Join our webinar to find out more about this rewarding course.
- Tuesday 02 February 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 02 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Kate Emond
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
All elements of our healthcare system urgently need professionals with skills and expertise to promote individual and community mental health.
La Trobe's Graduate Certificate in Mental Health has been carefully designed to meet that need and give you a deeper understanding of mental health theory and clinical practice. In this course, you will develop vital assessment skills and practical skills to support clients and patients with mental health concerns.
Our course coordinator Kate Emond will provide you with insights on course content, structure, career opportunities and much more. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our leading academic.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Rawalpindi - 20 October 2021
21st Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Global Opportunities - India - 22 October 2021
22nd Oct 2021 9:00pm